We provide lawn care services to the Green Bay, WI area.
Our company will protect your lawn year-round with fertilization, weed control, pest control, and more.
Green Bay, Wisconsin is best known for its NFL team the Green Bay Packers. Did you know that this city is the smallest city to host a National Football League team? Although small in comparison to other NFL cities, Green Bay is actually the third-largest city in Wisconsin with about 104,000 residents.
Because it sits at the edge of Green Bay and is split down the middle by the Fox River, the city of Green Bay has incredible water views, beaches, and parks. At Turf Badger, we dedicate our life's work to maintaining the beautiful landscapes throughout the city. We service residential, commercial, and HOA organizations with our lawn care services including fertilization, weed control, pest control, and more.
Our Core Lawn Care Services
- Fertilization: Enroll in our 5-step fertilization program. Our crew will return to your property 5 times throughout the changing seasons to ensure that your grass always has enough nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to thrive. We include a dethatching service and an aeration service with every fertilization program.
- Weed Control: We see a lot of common weeds in the Green Bay area such as annual bluegrass, annual ryegrass, and broadleaf plantain. If your lawn is having trouble fighting off these weeds, it's important to get on top of the problem! We include both pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicides to ensure that your lawn stays free of weeds.
- Aeration: Our company offers both liquid and core aeration. Both services loosen up your soil to allow nutrients, sunlight, and water to travel much easier to your roots. In turn, you will start to see a full, green lawn in no time.
- Overseeding: We use a Kentucky bluegrass/fescue blend to spread extra seeds throughout your grass. This will thicken up your lawn by filling in any bare spots. Overseeding is best done directly after aeration so the seeds can fall into the holes and have a much better chance of germinating.
We protect your property from fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and more.
- Lawn Disease: Some common lawn diseases that we find in our area include red thread, frog-eye, brown patch, and dollar spot. At Turf Badger, we can help you identify if your lawn is fighting a disease and, from there, we will create a curative treatment plan for you.
- Lawn Insects: Pesky insects like grubs and chinch bugs get their food from your lawn. Grubs feed on your roots while chinch bugs suck the moisture from your grass blades. This can cause extensive damage to your lawn, which is why our company offers both preventative and curative solutions for lawn insects.
- Perimeter Pest Control: Have you noticed an excess of pests on your lawn and entering your home? Our perimeter pest control service can help with that. Our crew will spray insecticides three feet up the wall of your home or business and three feet out onto your lawn, creating a thick barrier that protects against ants, spiders, chinch bugs, and more.
- Flea & Tick Control: Protect your family and pets from fleas and ticks this summer season. Our crew will visit multiple times to continue spraying our products that will steer fleas and ticks far away from your property.
- Mosquito Control: Don't let mosquitoes ruin your fun. Our 5-application program will ensure that mosquitoes will stop showing up at your outdoor gatherings.
We guarantee your satisfaction with each of our lawn care services.
Interested in one of the above services? Our company offers professional and reliable lawn care services to the Green Bay area, as well as nearby areas like Appleton, Bellevue, and De Pere. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or you will get your money back! So, what are you waiting for? Call our office today at 920-634-6780 to receive a quote.